i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
Korofi was a lot like Torchline. Though our monsoon and storm season lasted a lot longer. Never any snow, just too much fucking rain.” He hums a quiet laugh with that, glancing back toward Nate before focusing back on the snow bank in front of him, running his fingers through it as he listens to what Nate says. “The Kings of the parking lot?” He asks, finding amusement in that idea, how Saartjie and he had never ended up doing anything of the sort likely because they had been royal, noble born.

He doesn’t notice when Nate makes the snowball, simply listening and grabbing a bit of the snow in too warm gloves hands, watching as it melts and the cold bites into his fingers. And then it hits him, not anywhere important like his face, but it splatters across a shoulder and he feels the impact with a bit of enough force that has him teetering briefly. “Hey!” He shouts back, laughter reflected in the tones of his voice.

He turns back to try and spot Nate, scooping up some of the snow and attempting to make a snowball but it’s quite poorly done. After all, he’s got little experience in that regard, but when it’s made he focuses on trying to throw it back at his husband.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-06-2020, 06:34 PM