i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
Nate’s face is split by a wide smile, grown and watered first by the impact of his snowball, and then the affirmation from Sunjata, the fact that he’s okay. It’s too late that he realizes what he’s done, what he’s not done. He’s under estimated the attuned, though he should know the other man is a fast learner, and an adult, that he’d be able to make a good projectile in no time.

A snowball hits him in the chest, at the root of his concern, and Nate stumbles, utterly shocked by this turn of events. He gets only a moment of betrayal though, before his husband grabs onto him, the ascendeds arms automatically rising to cling as well, some measure of sense, of self preservation prevailing.

And then promptly departing, as Nate pitches both of them to the side, into the snowdrift. It seems like such a good idea, such a funny idea, right up until the moment it isn’t, until the actual impact, when cold and wet suddenly surrounds him, his unprotected face. With a truly impressive whine, Nate flails, trying time right himself once again.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-08-2020, 05:19 AM