i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
It’s truly comedic to Sunjata, the way Nate’s grinning and the way he’s already throwing the snowball without any hope of trying to retract it. He watches as it spins in the air, slamming into Nate’s chest – but he’s still moving, unable to keep the quiet huff of laughter leaving him, arms trying to reach for him to wrap onto him. And when he finally manages it, when he’s finally got his arms wrapped around his husband…

Well, Nate gets his own revenge – a very unlike Sunjata squeak leaving him as Nate brings them both down, half of his face covered in snow – much of it still clinging to the stubble of his beard, the laughter louder and brighter, cheeks flushed with red from both the cold and the reflection of the white that surrounds him.

But Nate begins to flail, and Sunjata keeps his arms around his husband, helping where he can to try and right Nate – right on top of him, to peer up at him from his little halo of snow despite the way it seeps into his clothes and goosebumps rise against his skin. “I didn’t expect it to hit so hard.” He offers, flashing a crooked grin up at Nate, reaching for his husband to try and brush off the snow that clings to his arms and side.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-08-2020, 05:27 AM