i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
This is so close to how snowball fights had ended when he was a child as well. With a tumble into the snow, with him complaining about the cold, the wet. His rescue comes far quicker here though, Sunjata tugging on him until they're pressed close. Nate is limp, dazed for a moment and twitching away from the snow melting on him, getting into his collar. At the apology, a cartoonish from spreads over his face, bright eye looking down at his husband.

”You wounded me.” Nate pouts, once he’s happily elevated, straddling his husband, but leaning into his warm hands regardless. His own hand rises, brushing over the packed hard evidence of the snowball impact. ”I’ve been hit.” And because he can’t help it, he starts to giggle, his own joke getting him good. Leaning in deeper, and pressing Sunjata deeper into the snow as he does, Nate smiles, and rubs their noses together.

Before long though, Nate is squirming again, legs shifting as he tries to pull away from the melting snow, tries to pull his husband up with him. "You're gonna get a cold." He informs the attuned, his voice growing higher, sharper, an obvious mimic of what could only be a mother. Nate even clicks his tongue, a perfect image of concerned worry. "Oh you'll catch your death!"
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-09-2020, 04:57 AM