i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
How dare I.” Sunjata murmurs, unable to keep that grin from  his face as he peers up at Nate. He can feel as Nate leans into his touch, and when the Ascended begins to giggle, the joke registering in Sunjata’s mind with a quiet hum of laughter himself, he can’t help but to flash his own pouting face back at his husband the further he presses him into the snow. His lips part in protest, but it goes nowhere as Nate rubs his nose against Sunjata’s, the Attuned peering up as Nate pulls away and squirms to stand.

He succeeds in dragging Sunjata to his feet, an amused smile crossing the Attuned’s face once he’s finally standing, moving to brush the snow from his jacket, to get it out from the inside of his clothes while trying to remain as warm as possible. The mimicry of a concerned mother is half lost on Sunjata, half not – similar things his mother had done but never quite gone fully in depth with it unless they were alone.

So he snorts, a puff of white, tugging Nate’s hand along. “Oh quit your worrying.” He teases, a playful chiding tone back, before he’s leaning in like he’s going to tell Nate a secret. “Besides, if it weren’t for me and my penchant of getting sick, we wouldn’t have met as soon as we did, hm?” A brow raises as he pulls away. Because he’s sure they would have met eventually – but the mud monster and his lungs had a different idea all together.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-09-2020, 05:06 AM