i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
"How so very dare you." Nate's already grinning, already on his way to standing, and he can't help but drag the joke along with him, so long as it still wrung a chuckle from him. He moves to dust himself off as well, trying to race the melting snow and keep it from seeping into his clothes, soaking him further. There's already a breeze cutting along his legs, sapping away the impossible warmth of his body.

With a whine, Nate lets himself be dragged forwards, bumping into Sunjata and wrapping his arms around the other man. "But we've already met. We've already gotten married." There's a lilt in Nate's voice, his brow cocking, tugging at the scar strangely. "So you don't need to be sick anymore. Obviously." Nodding along with himself, the ascended even goes so far as to cross his arms, as if that settles everything.

A stubborn piece of ice drips from his pant legs down his boots, make Nate jump, stomping wildly as if the cold is a fire he can put out. "I hate this place." He declares petulantly, the pout on his face downright juvenile. "We should go warm up."
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-10-2020, 06:31 AM