i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
It starts off as a whine and doesn't once shift away from that. "That's not fair." The ascended claims immediately, his gaze not bothering to focus on where he's being led, not when he can stare up at Sunjata, try to entreat him that way. "You can't take advantage of that." Nate pouts, knowing he's caught out. "You know I won't let you be sick or hurt, you can use it like that." It's a rule he's making up only after he's lost, more childish tendencies coming out alongside the snowball fight. It can't bother him that much though, or he wouldn't snuggle in, wanting to be wrapped in the warm timbre of Sunjata's voice. "Ek hou van jou stem wat jy ken."

It only takes a moment to stomp away the shock of cold, to lean into the warmth of Sunjata. This is a much easier trip to Halo than his last had been, filled with far less panic, though he'd still rather be home. "The incident." Nate repeats softly, not a question, just an echo. Then he nods, though if he's being honest, he doesn't have an actual clue which incident the incident is. And he's not willing to ask, not right now. They're at the Kraai in what feels like no time, Nate looking up at the roof while the door is unlocked. "This is much easier than last time." He comments, talking to no one in particular. They step inside without fanfare, Nate wandering towards the bar to get something warming started when he stops at the threshold and stares at the bottles, leaning away from them slightly.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-10-2020, 07:21 AM