i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i still get a little scared of something new
but i feel a little safer when i'm with you
Another bark of laughter leaves Sunjata in a cloud of white, arm still tight around his husband as they walk. “Fine. But only because you said it so nicely.” His grin is crooked and he flashes a wink Nate’s way, before the Korofi floods the air between them. It makes him pause briefly, arm squeezing around Nate as he tilts his head consideringly, gaze focused on his husband. “ek hou ook van joune.” It comes out velveteen and sweet, a smooth hum on his lips.

But then they’re walking toward the Kraai, after Nate’s shaken out the snow from his boot, Sunjata focused on the path they take that he doesn’t quite hear or further understand the confirmation from Nate. But the doors are there, Sunjata unlocking it and slipping inside, waiting for Nate before he locks the doors again. “Did you come here during your adventure?” He asks, glancing toward Nate as he moves to the back of the bar.

He grabs a few glasses, a smoky whiskey that was one of his favorites here, pouring about a knuckles depth of it into both glasses before he slides one for Nate and moves to shed his jackets. “Oh, we have a gift from Ronin by the way. It’s a special ring, just requires a little bit of blood. You’ll see.” He murmurs, fishing into the pocket of his jacket, reaching for the ring the Dark Star had given him. He returns to lean against the bar, grabbing a knife behind the counter that he might use the tip to prick his finger and let the drop of blood fall onto the ring to be absorbed. And then he hands the ring out for Nate to take, smile positively childish as he waits for Nate to put it on.
falling doesn't feel so bad
when i know you've fallen this way too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Sunjata - 10-10-2020, 07:12 PM