i played the sleuth and i found the clue
Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
What else would it be? A rhetorical question, as much as he can still manage those. The reality is it doesn’t matter what else it might be, because it isn’t obviously. There’s no worry blooming in him as the attuned pauses looking him over. Nate can be very patient indeed, wrapped up cozily as he is in the pressure of Sunjata’s hands, the warmth of his gaze. There’s a sparkle in that one blue eye when they meet steel again, before the fingers on his jaw have Nate’s eye slipping closed.

Can it really be described as capturing if Nate all but swoons down lower, eager to lean against his husband, to melt into the inconceivable tenderness of the kiss. This is better than a dream. His lips curl, ever so slightly, the very edges of a smile added to the intimacy, though it’s hardly a drop in the bucket of affection. Its real. I’m here, and I have you, and I’m never gonna let go. Arms squeeze, for just a moment, adding to the promise.

Though, the seriousness with which Nate sticks to it is going to make getting anywhere but here a chore. At least there’s no reason to move for a good, long while.

Fin~
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: i played the sleuth and i found the clue - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 05:46 AM