Personal Quest if the sun never shows its face again
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hester

Fools rush in, so here I am
Very glad to be unhappy
With the ningo’s successful spooked, it was time for the next step, the pouring of concrete, the setting of supports. It seemed like another thing meant for those stronger and broader than her, but at least here, there is one small task she can focus on, one thing she can do almost easily.

The concrete needs to be smoothed as it’s poured, needs any air pockets taken care of, and who else but her will do it?

Honestly, probably any of them, but the others are focused on more unwieldy tasks, so the attuned gets to work, grabbing the tools she thinks she needs and following the pools of poured concrete, smoothing them into something that actually looked complete. Her head snapped up at Morgan’s words, her nervous voice following, though she was a touch hesitant to speak up in the presence of so many strangers. ”The um... this,” The wet surface of the concrete is gestured towards, ”Its still wet. We could just... put our handprints in, instead of a fancy plaque.” It feels more personal that way, though she immediately regrets speaking up, speaking for the others.
I can't win, but here I am
More than glad to be unhappy

Messages In This Thread
if the sun never shows its face again - by Morgan - 10-06-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: if the sun never shows its face again - by Hester - 10-27-2020, 06:05 PM