some sunny day
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
A smile spreads across his face and he moves to meet up with Amalia. He was even about to hug her but holds himself back. The two are hardly close enough for that and she seems absolutely exhausted. "I'm... really glad I found you too." Glad isn't even close to how he feels, but it'll do for now.

Waving his hand in the air, Oliver offers Amalia a shake of his head. "Hey, it's all good... I was a bit too disoriented myself... even now I'm still struggling to figure out everything I did while sick." The meeting was chaotic, to say the least, and Oliver didn't hold it against her for not immediately coming to see him.

And here comes the sad part. His smile melts away and he lets out a sigh. "Yes, of course, I can absolutely take the water. I'll make sure if anyone needs it to share it with them." But... there was more to say than just that. "Do you... know where you will be staying? I hope that I may be able to come by and visit you sometime... check-in and just update you on anything that's happened." Oliver's trust in people is draining and Amalia is one of the few he feels he can share his information with, should the time ever come.

There was far more he wanted to say but stopped for now. Biting down on his lip, Oliver waited for a response. It was best to take things slow and not bombard her with questions and theories.

and my hopes they are high I must keep them small
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
some sunny day - by Oliver - 10-06-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Amalia - 10-10-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Oliver - 10-16-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Amalia - 10-23-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Oliver - 10-27-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: some sunny day - by Amalia - 11-02-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Oliver - 11-03-2020, 11:51 PM