some sunny day
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
It's a bit of a surprise to hear who she's staying with. His eyebrows raise and eyes widen slightly. "Oh? Really? Well, I'm glad you were able to stay there." Really. Remi and Ronin were both kind individuals and they'd surely make sure that Amalia was doing well mentally. She deserved to feel happy and Oliver knew that they'd help her achieve that.

A shake of his head and Oliver sighs. "Well... I cant convey how I'm thinking, but trust me when I say this: you are incredible Amalia, even if you cant see what I see... not to be all straight and lovey dovey." Ah yes, another joke that's clearly poking fun at how he's so bad at conveying his feelings to the point to where everything sounds like a declaration of love.

The offer earns a small on his face and Oliver offers her a nod. "Of course, maybe I could help you out too... or if you happen to have any cake, I may just have to take a slice." He offers her a grin and a wink, hoping its obvious he's joking. Of course, he would never say no to a slice of cake from Amalia's bakery.

FIN

and my hopes they are high I must keep them small
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
some sunny day - by Oliver - 10-06-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Amalia - 10-10-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Oliver - 10-16-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Amalia - 10-23-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Oliver - 10-27-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: some sunny day - by Amalia - 11-02-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: some sunny day - by Oliver - 11-03-2020, 11:51 PM