Time it took us; to where the water was
for Deimos/Loren/Chulane
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
They won't stop our evolution.
Who do you think we are?
It seemed the group approved of her suggestion to split up between them, so Morgan was happy to go with whoever was left; surprisingly, Deimos seemed to immediately choose Chulane (she wasn't even aware the two knew each other, but she had no objections to her council getting friendly), so she was to walk with Loren. "I suppose so." She set off, watching Loren yell to Deimos and nodding, hoping the General would get some of the water.

"You were sick as well, weren't you? Have you got something to take some more water back with you?" She asked, looking him over to see if he'd brought a bottle. "I wish we could take more back for the Ascended. It just...doesn't seem to work. I tried to feed Neron a petal of one of the flowers, and that did nothing either." Morgan sighed and shook her head, going into a quiet thoughtful silence for the rest of the walk.

No luck this time. They'd have to go further afield. Once the group met again, they agreed to explore more, determined to find some lilies.

{FIN}
Fight against your execution.
Who do you think we are?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time it took us; to where the water was - by Morgan - 10-09-2020, 09:00 PM