fire and fog
for Amaris
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
as I hold my soul all the music pours out
Falke is, as always, a gracious man and waves away the concession with that twinkle still in his eye. They’ve never traveled before, so she couldn’t possibly know his level of preparation someplace wild like the Climb.

He shakes out a match as Tobi tears out her pieces of paper and crumples them into balls, where they all roll together into the bottom of the basin. Seems good enough for him. Preparing to strike the match against the side of the box, Falke pauses dramatically while he wracks his brain for something suitably witty. A pithy phrase jumps to mind and he looks askance at her before sliding the combustibles together. “Let there be light,” the Fixer proclaims, and then places the tiny flame and its wooden wick on top of the paper balls, where they catch, and fire subsequently blooms.

Truly, he doesn’t expect anything. But as his gaze lifts to Doctor Hart, he can’t help but think that it would be super fucking cool if it did.

{Fin}
THE 'FIXER'
the greatest fear I've ever kept is dying with regrets

Messages In This Thread
fire and fog - by Falke - 10-08-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 10-26-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-03-2020, 03:28 PM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 11-10-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-11-2020, 01:01 AM
RE: fire and fog - by October - 11-11-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: fire and fog - by Falke - 11-13-2020, 05:22 PM