the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She should nimbly dodge the snowball, but her senses are dulled and the projectile hits her squarely in the chest. It’s funny - or at least it causes some spontaneous laughter. Wessex pushes herself out of the snow, shaking her head to clear the delirium-induced cobwebs.

“Queeeeening,” the Wraith replies with a sly smile, spinning in a tight circle and striking a dramatic, royal portraitesque pose. “Again.” But what else, what else has she been doing? Pausing for a moment to think, the memories come in fits. “And in the Climb. And the metal - Oh!” Flapping her hand to get Neron’s attention, she seems utterly delighted about something. “Hey, listen to this.”

Ice-blue gaze goes inward for a moment as she finds all their kin, dotted all over Caido. We need the metal. New cures for new people. But Loren is hiding it… Find it.

Clapping her hands with delight, feeling very cool and accomplished, the Wraith looks again to Neron. “Where have you been?”

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
RE: the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head - by Wessex - 10-09-2020, 01:31 PM