the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
Her laughter is predictably contagious, and so there they stand - the former leader of Halo and the current leader of the Hollowed Grounds, giggling helplessly at snowballs. ”Queening...?” Neron gasps, as if to give her the appropriate response, and he breaks into very noble applause at her pose, though when he draws up close (and slips a couple of times on the ice), he thinks nothing of linking an arm through hers.

About to speak again, he’s interrupted by her flapping hands, jaw dropping so it can help him listen even more closely to what she’s saying. And it’s an interesting message, Neron patting her arm a bunch of times to get her attention. ”Loren’s my brother,” he tells her, like that should a) be important and b) make it easier to find the metal. ”Who’d you hear all this from? Was it mother?” Neron sighs dreamily. ”I’ve not seen her properly since I Ascended. What’s she like when she’s not making threats?” he asks Wessex.

As for where he’s been? The Hailstorm points at the darkened shadow of the Kraai. ”Locked up in there, mostly!”

Messages In This Thread
RE: the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head - by Neron - 10-09-2020, 01:50 PM