the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron has all the right responses and Wessex fucking eats it up. Never has the Wraith ever linked arms with someone she wasn’t related to. It’s only recently that she’s found a perverse sort of looseness, a joy at the simple things that often gives way to full-bodied despair - some sort of delirium induced, temporary bipolarity. It’s not all bad though. When she feels fine, Wessex is much more of a delight to be around now that she’s ill.

“Mhmmm,” she confides, as the two walk, helping Neron up if he slips on the ice again. “Find the metal and protect the family. But I put it together by myself.” Which she had, in a way, perhaps mostly subconsciously when she thought about metal and the Voice and what the Ascended are made of. How Frey didn’t know what it was. How Tanau hadn’t been stuck before. Her Lady’s electric interest in the metal. Somehow, it all made sense.

“She listens. And likes to make playmates for Loki. Sometimes she tells me secrets - but she always makes it feel like I shouldn’t worry and it’ll be okay.” There’s a dreamy, sort of wistful smile on the Wraith’s face. It’s an expression of not just love, but devotion. She can’t properly put into words how she feels about the Voice, but perhaps her face can.

“Did you touch the old water?” Looking over her shoulder at the Kraai, Wessex wrinkles her nose. “Locked up is bad.”

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
RE: the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head - by Wessex - 10-11-2020, 12:39 AM