the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
”That’s because you’re smart. It’s why you call all the meetings,” Neron informs her, quite happily strolling along beside her though he’s not got the foggiest idea where they might be going. He listens like an awed child as she explains about the Voice, and gods, maybe he ought to give their goddess another chance. Not that he’s never not given her a chance, of course, but it’s all been duty and obligation and if you fuck this up Neron I’ll explode you. Perhaps he’s been unfair.

Then Wessex mentions the old water and he almost retches at the memory, not that there’s anything to come up. ”Ugh, yes I did,” he says haughtily. ”And I ate a bit of the old flowers too. That was even worse, Wessex. Don’t do that, okay?” He wrinkles his nose and also looks back at the Kraai, though because of his uncoordinated efforts, he’s actually turning them around towards it as well.

”It’s not as bad as the Academy,” he says brightly. ”That’s my bar.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head - by Neron - 10-11-2020, 08:55 AM