the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“You should go see her again,” Wessex concludes quietly, perhaps drawing from Neron’s attentive listening. “She loves you. She loves all of us, even the useless ones like Sam and Robin, the guy who got chopped up and sent to the leaders as a warning.” This assertion is made with a vigorous nod, because Wessex would know. She knows the love and she knows the deaths, she’s seen sadness in her Lady’s eyes and the spark of life in Neron’s. And there’s no reason why he, a fellow deviant, shouldn’t be as welcome in the little flock.

Her nose wrinkles along with her brother’s, a look of disgust and a long, low, “Ewwwwwwwww,” conveying just what she thinks of that choice. “No, I definitely won’t. Amalia threw it at us and it set Bastien’s on fire.”

The thought of the vain man all of a sudden lacking hair sends the Wraith into a fit of giggles. “Can you imagine -” she manages without breathing “Bastien without hair?!

Her laughing fit stops the pair in front of the Kraai, just in time for a drunk who’d fallen asleep at one of the tables to come out the door.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
RE: the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head - by Wessex - 10-12-2020, 09:07 PM