the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“Hmmmm…” Considering his (mostly sarcastic) offer, Wessex adopts a cartoonish picture of thinking about the proposal before downing the whole drink in one or two gulps. It’s shockingly easy to do without a gag reflex or the burning sensations. “Done. I’ll give up my crown and come hang in Torchline.” Placing the glass decisively down on the bar, she makes a grand sort of gesture to the empty bar and pretends like there’s an audience.

“I do declare the Hollowed Ground a shithole and unfit for anyone but the Ascended. Let it be a lawless, fun place free from the Old God’s moralities and fears. It needs no Queen!” Tossing Neron a fanged grin, she hangs in a happy, ecstatic place for a moment before slipping off her perch. Perhaps that bump sends her back to reality. Or jolts some into her. She pops back up, a very different person than the one that just declared her home the wild wild west.

“Except… it doesn’t work like that, does it? I have to stay. To protect.” It’s a somber thought, sad for many reasons - the loss of a barkeep position, the necessity of protection, the abandonment of a true desire to explore. “I just want to see the world. Worlds. But no.”

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
RE: the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head - by Wessex - 11-09-2020, 09:59 PM