to the point of no return
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

Mabel was dead.

Mabel was dead.

The young ascended girl, forever locked in her sixteen year old body, whirled about in the Temple, barely hiding her disgust for the Old Gods - and slightly annoyed at the New ones too. The Voice had promised them strength and the ability to endure most anything, and yet the vicious nature of the ocean had overwhelmed her sister, dragged her out to sea.

Was Mabel even truly dead? Or was she stuck in the ocean, unable to take a breath that she didn't need, tethered to bottom, unable to ever rise again, to ever see the stars in the sky above?

Anger fuelled her motions, as she used her persuasion of gravity to throw various offerings askew across the stone and pillars. It was something she did once to please her sister, it brought joy and cruel entertainment.

Now? She did it for herself.

Blue eyes landed upon the one who dared question her, a scowl contorting her face. "Whatever I want." she retorted, almost spitting the words out, chin held high in a challenge to this man who would dare come here and interrupt her.

--

So sorry for the wait!
cross me once
i dare you
it is the only chance you will get

Messages In This Thread
to the point of no return - by Gideon - 10-08-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: to the point of no return - by Evelyn - 11-10-2020, 08:23 AM
RE: to the point of no return - by Gideon - 11-10-2020, 10:48 PM