WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED?
READY TO RAVE

Age: 32 | Height: | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Personally, I absolutely love the ascended, and I’m super glad I’ve ascended Nate, it’s given me a lot of good story beats and like, though I might have wanted it at one time I definitely don’t want him to unascend anymore.

That being said tho, I think the ascended are kind of difficult to level and break into? Yes they have the same general requirements as the other races, but due to the lower numbers and greater difficulty of using tech to fulfill roles, it seems a lot more difficult overall. Maybe that’s something on us, and people should be trying for more utility upgrades/tech, maybe something else, I don’t know, but right now they feel kinda awkward to level, and it only gets worse as you go to higher levels. Like, looking ahead I’m already planning out MP to skip certain steps because they’ll be near impossible, which kind of sucks because I’d love to be able to do these things in character and in a thread, it’s just difficult.

Regarding the points y’all have brought up, the only reason ne I think would probably actually be a barrier is the Voice, but I dont think for the reason y’all have thought? Like, doing bad but being good is a cool character struggle, smut is still possible if you’re creative, so it’s not like those are actually barriers. But I think with the Voice it feels almost limited? Like, the other races have six gods to choose from, plus more specific spirits, and I understand why on the god front, but some new god feeling spirits might be kinda cool? Even if it’s not intentional, and they’re not meant to be aligned, it still feels very weighted towards the old gods? And with the Voices reach growing shouldn’t there be signs of that somehow?

Messages In This Thread
WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by Odd - 10-08-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by Oakley - 10-09-2020, 12:02 AM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by jyawnee - 10-09-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by jyawnee - 10-09-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by Skylark - 10-09-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by jyawnee - 10-09-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by Chan - 10-09-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by Odd - 10-09-2020, 03:14 PM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by Chan - 10-09-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by lancydulac - 10-09-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: WHY NO LOVE FOR THE ASCENDED? - by Odd - 10-09-2020, 03:59 PM