that some saint hasnt done already
for Edwyn
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
With your big heart, you praise God above, but how's it working out for you, honey?
"I like your ambition." Bastien nodded passionately, thinking over the words as he dipped his fingers into red paint and threw drops with a flick of his wrist over the canvas, most of them ending up on the floor beyond it. "I do hate to take us out of philosophical questions, but do you think literal taste would have value?" He leaned in and sniffed at the canvas, as if expecting it to suddenly have the aroma of a delicious meal. "Some wine mixed in with the paint, perhaps? A few spices?"

He jumped back at Edwyn's offer, entirely enthralled with the idea of being sketched. "Absolutely! Yes! Of course! Such a thing would fill my heart with joy!" It had been too long since he'd had an art session with someone else - since Rexanna's death, he'd not been in the mood. "Ah-- I should...um...I don't know your name." He admitted though, wanting to clear that up before they got much further. Whether it was a quirk of the illness or a genuine slip up, he had no idea who the man before him actually was.
Do you feel loved?
Bastien
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
that some saint hasnt done already - by Bastien - 10-09-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Edwyn - 10-09-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Edwyn - 10-16-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Bastien - 10-16-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Edwyn - 10-30-2020, 03:06 AM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Edwyn - 11-11-2020, 01:46 AM