that some saint hasnt done already
for Edwyn
Edwyn Digby

Age: 41 | Height: 5' 11" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDWYN
We read the writing on the wall
Braced each other for the fall
'Only one way to know!' Edwyn agrees enthusiastically, and had there been a bottle anywhere around, he'd have mixed it in with the paint himself. "Just think, a bouquet for the senses and the eyes. Raven hair that smells of blackberries, bees glued against the canvas to simulate the buzz of a crowd!" He's raving a bit, but then again so is Bastien. And even so, what of it?

"Ah, I am so honoured for the opportunity." The writer gushes, hands to his heart in praise and appreciation. Edwyn was truly an odd sort, a shining ball of light who seemed nothing but genuine and utterly pleased all the time.

"Oh, it's Edwyn." He offers, not at all put off by the lack of recognition on Bastien's part. What with Rexanna and Az the man can hardly be blamed. Beside that, his genius must take up so much of his mind. What use are names, anyway? "Now don't let me disturb you at all. I want to capture you exactly as you were. Are." He corrects, before sitting himself down on the floor. At the angle he's at, Bastien looks like a giant as he pours over his canvas.
There's only one way off the mountain after all
This is Sky's coding and you all know it

Messages In This Thread
that some saint hasnt done already - by Bastien - 10-09-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Edwyn - 10-09-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Edwyn - 10-16-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Edwyn - 10-30-2020, 03:06 AM
RE: that some saint hasnt done already - by Edwyn - 11-11-2020, 01:46 AM