Training even if you're little you can do a lot
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Iris’ grip on the woman tightened, although not considerably. Her unremarkable strength was at its limit, and the air aerobatics made her queasy as she kept bracing for a fall, or worse, another wild attack. Although in the back corner of her mind, she was impressed by the fae’s ability to keep them both aloft, she desperately wished to feel the ground beneath her feet.

The question jolted her. “Well, uh…” To Iris, the reason seemed inconsequential now, especially as having to find the words to voice it under the warrior’s scrupulous gaze made a specific shade of red surface on the girl’s face. She did her best to keep her voice level and stated, “When you stalked up the street weapon in hand I reacted… instinctively.” Thinking back on the shriek she let out at the sight of what, at the time, looked like nothing more than a strange winged creature, she hesitated in maintaining eye contact with her captor. Although in ferociousness the woman was a monster, in appearance she was clearly striking.

Wanting to move past the event her tone shifted. “Come now, butterfly, I’ll buy you a drink if you let me down”, she offered jokingly, although her voice was breathy and hitched with yet another descent that preceded the swing of the fae’s wings. She wished for a good bottle of booze to do its work on the whole encounter. As far as she was concerned this unexpected bout of embarrassment was meant to be a fuzzy memory at best.

Messages In This Thread
even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-10-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: even if you're little you can do a lot - by Iris - 10-22-2020, 08:48 PM