Training even if you're little you can do a lot
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Iris landed on her feet, hitting the ground hard. She straightened herself and fixed her clothes, or what was left of them. A bubbly feeling welled up inside of her, before slipping out in the form of a chuckle. The ride was tumultuous but exhilarating. It was not unlike the thrill of being picked up by the tall waves and tossed back at the shore, urging you to dive back in and wrestle with the water again and again. Of course, Iris was done wrestling with the fae. The rush that had gone to her head lead her to the brink of asking the woman to take her flying again sometime, but Iris concluded that the humor would be lost on her.

"No, only strange and volatile creatures like you. Sailors and pickpockets I'm quite used to." Now that she was free of the fae's grip, she recovered her usual countenance, her tone gently teasing. She felt the strain on her muscles as she strolled over to pick up her dagger, watching the fae's movements from the corner of her eye.

Iris wasn't expecting cheeriness, but the persistence of the fae's bad mood astounded her. "You may not think so, but you could really use one, you know." She commented softly, treading on the border of setting the woman off again.

Iris' interest was piqued, eyebrow raised as she spun the newly recovered blade between her right hand and the tip of her left index finger. "Well then, I'm going to need a drink." She leaned against the alley wall, letting the fae continue.

Messages In This Thread
even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-10-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: even if you're little you can do a lot - by Iris - 10-22-2020, 11:51 PM