Training even if you're little you can do a lot
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

It was Iris’ turn to stare in confusion. The woman’s tone fluctuated towards hostility so often she was beginning to think the initial throw of the bottle was the result of healthy intuition. The Fae was like a growl in the dark. Attack was one of two sensible options. And drink never made Iris prone to running.

A headache began to push against the top of her head. ”I, myself, would do a lot of things differently.” If the decision was in her hands... She persisted, putting aside distracting thoughts in an attempt to make sense of the strange accusation. ”You think all of Torchlight got together and just decided… ‘Fuck the children, they can starve’?”

She didn’t know much about the Fae or their way of life. She’d always assumed it must be similar to the other realms. Each system a little bit different and each plagued by the same sicknesses – poverty, corruption, injustice of every breed.

Iris was sticky with blood and sweat and her thirst grew the more she thought about it. Her patience, also, ran dry. ”I see you came here blind. I can teach you what you need to know about life in the city... but not in this alley. I will be in the Hanged Man later.” She raised her uninjured hand in place of a goodbye and turned to leave, remembering her intended route. She herself had about four dozen questions on her mind, but there were other appointments she had to keep, and she wasn’t at all appropriately dressed for them. A couple of steps into the alley she turned, ”As for the nickname, I’m not giving you any ideas, Butterfly. Think on it.” Shortly after, she disappeared into the alleyways.

(Fin - ? Thought we'd move on to another board if you like)

Messages In This Thread
even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-10-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: even if you're little you can do a lot - by Iris - 10-28-2020, 07:05 PM