Training even if you're little you can do a lot
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alina shrugged at the other woman's words. It seemed the Fae had touched a nerve. "I think, if you have starving children, then someone should do something about it. And if you haven't, yet, that's on all of you." She had no choice but to speak the truth, but in this particular case she was proud of what she said.

As the stranger once again offered to grab a drink, the huntress scowled. "I'm not interested in breaking bread with someone who attacked me unprovoked." However, she could already hear Juniper's voice, nagging Alina for not forging alliances.

Groaning, she threw up her free hand. "Fine. I suppose I shall meet you in this Hanged Man." she responded with gritted teeth. Taking a cloth out, she wiped off the tip of her spear, before tucking the cloth back into her pocket. Then she turned to continue the path she was on, not thinking on nicknames as instructed, but rather on why, how, and when the world had gotten so fucking complicated.

-FIN
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-10-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-28-2020, 11:07 PM