(open) this sickness, it won't help us redeem this
open!
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Falke
pull up a seat right next to men and
pull out a pen, write down your memory

“No, I mean your hair -” he gestures to the blooms decorating it and then falls silent after she offers her name.

Well, where to go from here? He recognizes it immediately, though she's a bit different than he imagined. The Order man doesn't want to scare her away so it's definitely time for that quick dip. With a nod indicating that it’s his first time in the climb, Falke turns to preserve some bit of modesty and pulls off his shirt. “My hip doesn’t let me travel as much as I’d like,” Bending down for his shoes, the Fixer tries to keep half an eye on Amalia.

“My boss would say it’s a liability. And he’s right, in a way. Plus I’m more useful at home.” And in the office. In the garden, in his books. Name a place better than being in the field unless it’s for observation, and there are other Order members far more suited to it. Finally, his pants come off, boxers left on as he practically hobbles over to the water.

“But I couldn’t resist it this time.” Sitting down, he tests the temperature with a foot first. “Meeting you is a bonus.”

how many of us
are on the cusp on the verge?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) this sickness, it won't help us redeem this - by Falke - 10-26-2020, 10:16 PM