you receive what you give
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
Stretch out my life
And pick the seams out
It seemed that whenever he hit rock bottom (and Gods, he'd been there a lot lately), he came here. To the woods, where one shining tree housed comfort and love. His mother was the only person he could think of that might console him as the realisation of what he had done really hit, stumbling through the portal and over his own feet, tears clouding his vision.

He'd become a monster. It had finally happened, just like he'd known it would, and now there was nothing else to do but simply accept it. He was done trying to be good - no one would believe him now anyway, not with James' body on the beach and the blood seen on his jaw. His hands left red prints on the bark as he ran through the forest, finally falling to his knees in the clearing holding the shrine.

"I - I-- I don't know if you saw that, or how much you see--" Sam began, clear panic in his voice as he tried to work out how to say whatever it was he wanted to. "Mother, I...I just...I had to drink so badly and he was right there and I--I...I think I kil..." He choked on the word, unable to finish it, as if giving voice to the thing would finally make it real. "No one will ever...believe I'm good again. Please, please let me stay here - I don't want to hurt anyone, not again, oh--"
take what you like
but close my ears and eyes
WORDSWORTH

Messages In This Thread
you receive what you give - by Samuel - 10-10-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: you receive what you give - by Random Event - 10-12-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: you receive what you give - by Samuel - 10-13-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: you receive what you give - by Random Event - 10-16-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: you receive what you give - by Samuel - 10-18-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: you receive what you give - by Random Event - 10-22-2020, 06:22 PM
RE: you receive what you give - by Samuel - 10-22-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: you receive what you give - by Random Event - 10-27-2020, 06:40 PM