[Seasonal] Change is Going to Come
For Roana
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Roana couldn’t help her smirk as Cassius said that ’food was food’. Maybe to adults like them, but she had long since learned that such a belief did not apply to all. ”Try saying that to a five year old who is appalled you might make them eat a vegetable.” she said with a snicker. Rhett would most definitely have some very strong feelings and words to say about that. Cormac would just glare at his plate and try to make it look like he ate it. Jax would actually probably eat it…but he wouldn’t be happy about it because his brothers wouldn’t be happy.

She followed his lead, eyes scanning the area around them for any signs of possible game, ears peeled on the off chance she might hear something. ”Me? No.” she said, shaking her head when he asked if she had hunted much. ”Set a trap here and there when I absolutely needed to, but hunting was a man’s thing in my father’s house, and traditionalist he was, I was not going to convince him to teach me to fight and hunt.” she explained. It had been a matter of choosing what had been more important to her, and that had been combat skills.
roana
Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal] Change is Going to Come - by Cassius - 01-15-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: [Seasonal] Change is Going to Come - by Roana - 01-18-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: [Seasonal] Change is Going to Come - by Roana - 01-22-2019, 10:40 PM