Training (open) got the know how to stay alive
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
It’s not time to go home yet; she has to see Sunjata. Has to find him. Has to talk about Loren when all she would rather do is rest. So maybe she will, right here in the sand. There’s plenty of time before the sun comes up - except - excepppppt - the sun is safe now? Hot (no, not anymore) but safe. It’s the heat inside her that burns and makes her body warm to the touch, not her sensors picking up physical sensations. Even Eirachi only tempers it now, keeps it manageable or so an onlooker might assume if they knew and could compare the Ascended.

She finds a couple of larger rocks and nestles herself up behind one, back to the sea and face to the rest of Torchline. Anywhere is comfortable if you’re tired enough. Or if you’ve forgotten what it’s like to need to be comfortable. Here in the sand is just fine. All she needs is a little bit of time to close her eyes before she goes and finds Sunjata. And Loki is somewhere… surely she’ll keep watch.

Too bad Sunjata isn't in Torchline right now.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
(open) got the know how to stay alive - by Wessex - 10-13-2020, 01:52 AM