Training (open) got the know how to stay alive
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILO
i have seen what the darkness does
say goodbye to who i was
Things had been strange ever since Sam’s departure. Work had been slow, a lull period of sorts, and he hasn’t seen Zeph around in what seemed like a while, likely wrapped up with the woman that lived in the Governor’s house. But that was fine, he just continued to work, continued to have little projects that could keep his mind away from everything else.

His mind has drifted away from him as he roams the beach, scanning it as if he might find something but not quite seeing what he’s looking at. It all looks the same, all normal, until it isn’t. Milo stops abruptly, sand drifting up from his feet as he stands still, peering at the woman with her back to the rock. His head tilts as he focuses on her, expecting her to do something. He doesn’t recognize her.

That’s fine. “Aye, ya good?” He calls out to her, giving her a brief wave, finally letting his limbs become looser that he might step toward her and crouch before her as he scans her.
i ain't ever been away so long
don't look back, those days are gone

Messages In This Thread
(open) got the know how to stay alive - by Wessex - 10-13-2020, 01:52 AM
RE: (open) got the know how to stay alive - by Milo - 10-13-2020, 05:29 AM