Training (open) got the know how to stay alive
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILO
i have seen what the darkness does
say goodbye to who i was
Touch what?” He hisses instead, suddenly finding himself held by her with one hand, struggling against the ridiculous grip she has. It tugs him back, the force of her pull, until he’s nearly in her reach again, that other hand hovering by his head in such a way that Milo begins to wonder if she might be trying to break his neck.

So he summons the hel, guides it toward her face, watches for a split second while it tangles in her hair and she releases him to get the bird away. And he doubles down, letting the Hel continue its onslaught, watching as a talon appears and shreds some of the feathers on the Hel. But the bird doesn’t react as a normal bird would — this one feels no pain or fear. This one simply continues its attempts of tangling itself into the blonde woman’s hair, shrieking and flailing its wings. And Milo, Milo tries to slide out of the way on the sand, trying to get some amount of distance between the two of them.
i ain't ever been away so long
don't look back, those days are gone

Messages In This Thread
(open) got the know how to stay alive - by Wessex - 10-13-2020, 01:52 AM
RE: (open) got the know how to stay alive - by Milo - 10-21-2020, 02:05 AM