pedal to the metal

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the stories i could tell
"Not in so many words, no. It's all a great deal more fine-grained than that. But at the end of the day, my priority will always be to my family. It has never been us who have struck first. In every confrontation with your gods, it has always been they who light the first match." Ruthless though the Voice might be, it is never her first option. "Though I don't shy away from a fight." She adds with a curved smile.

The Voice nods, splaying her fingers slightly. She had said that she was right about most things, after all. "I'm sure if you asked them they would tell you that you were selfish for wanting praise as if respect is something petty."

Placing the metal back into her lap and folding her hands upon it, the Voice leans forward. "All the things you already know of. Your ability to feel pain, the loss of certain sensory functions so that you might gain more. Most of this I believe you're already familiar with, from your time spent around my family. You would retain your right to chose your way forward in this world of course, though by no means would that make you free of the consequences of your actions." She shrugs at this, for such is the price of free will. "I can tell just how tainted you have been by the old gods and their ways that you keep looking for the rug to be pulled out from under your feet." The Voice says with an almost sad smile. "I would offer you this because I think you would be a welcome addition to our family. You would make us stronger. There is much value in you. The old gods are oblivious not to see it, but I do."

Ah, but he had asked a very specific question that needed to be answered. "Your magic and attuned abilities would be gone. Geese and lions are...nice, but why not simply the ability to fly? Why the need to be a badger when you could simply have your own claws in the body you're in now?" Lightning sparks between her fingertips momentarily. "If you would join our family, if you would help us to carve out our place in this world, then there is no catch, Loren. Not if we want the same things."

The cost to change races would be 1500MP (150x level 10), though this is a special circumstance obviously. Loren would become fully an ascended, instead of some weird tri-hybrid.
Loren would lose all of his abandoned magic and attuned abilities/shifts.
You'd work out with Odd/Honey the transfer of abilities to ascended upgrades (flight, claws, impenetrable skin as attuned replacements, ascended healing, regeneration, lightning/metal control, etc)

Messages In This Thread
pedal to the metal - by Loren - 10-13-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by the VOICE - 10-13-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by Loren - 10-13-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by the VOICE - 10-13-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by Loren - 10-13-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by the VOICE - 10-14-2020, 02:22 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by Loren - 10-14-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by the VOICE - 10-14-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by Loren - 10-14-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by the VOICE - 10-14-2020, 04:07 PM
RE: pedal to the metal - by Loren - 10-14-2020, 05:26 PM