(open) light shinin' in the westward wind
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
A little bribery goes a long way - either that or it’s been forever since the lighthouse keeper’s seen a good pair’a tits. Don’t really matter why it worked, just that it did, right? There’s a big ‘ol storm rollin in’ from the Arclight an’ as the winds really begin to get goin, I’m climbin’ the Lighthouse stairs to reach the big ‘ol magical light.

There’s another ladder an’ a hatch, which gets me up to the roof. I’ve finagled a contraption that should keep the now-dagger horn attached to the roof, yet stickin’ straight up so as to attract lightnin’. Like Deimos’s rod but not. Once it’s secure, I climb back down an’ settle myself in to the glass enclosure, back to the magical light - don’t wanna be blinded, ya know? There’s nothin’ to do now but wait an’ see if the storm delivers.

I’m a silhouette against the light, if anyone’s lookin. It feels weird, knowin’ anyone could see me, but also kinda empowerin’ cause only an idiot’s goin’ out in this squall to investigate. Feels like my little secret.
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(open) light shinin' in the westward wind - by Raza - 10-14-2020, 12:41 AM