(open) light shinin' in the westward wind
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun grinned at Raza's surprise. Leaning against a wall, he waved a hand in the air. "I've got business in the area." Pausing, he added, "Plus I was a sailor once, and you never really stop loving the sea." He glanced out at the stormy water, smiling down at it as it roiled.

Then he looked back at her. "Mostly I needed to see who the damn fool seeking higher ground in a storm was. Some people might get in into their heads that person needed rescuing." He put his hand on his heart. "Not me though." Although he shook his head at her, his eyes sparkled.

Chuckling dutifully at her joke, he rubbed his hands together. "Something like that," he agreed. Then he raised both palms. Brow furrowed in concentration, electricity crackled from them. It darted forward to strike the horn from the sea panther. Dusting off his hands, he turned to raise an eyebrow at the woman. "Will that do?" If not, he had something else up his sleeve, but he was unwilling to give that away for free.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) light shinin' in the westward wind - by Amun - 10-20-2020, 02:25 AM