Training the frost took up the eyes
Chulane <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
Well, it certainly isn’t pitchforks and fire coming out to get him. The call distracts him, his heavy head turning to focus on the creature which had bellowed to him, steel gaze landing on a moose with bright blue eyes – something that registers some sort of familiarity with Sunjata. And while he doesn’t entirely understand what Chulane has said in his form, Sunjata can tell that it isn’t a threat.

His head lowers a bit, puffing out a breathy white cloud, steel gaze focusing on the moose. I’m not a threat. He rumbles by way of greeting, sending it down the attuned bond in the wonders of whether or not it’ll reach anything or anyone. He doesn’t imagine a wild moose would have this sort of reaction, and it’s the only thing that keeps him rooted where he is.

His wings shift, ruffling on his back, his head lifting to peer back across the snowy abyss.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the frost took up the eyes - by Sunjata - 10-14-2020, 04:21 AM
RE: the frost took up the eyes - by Chulane - 11-08-2020, 05:42 AM
RE: the frost took up the eyes - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: the frost took up the eyes - by Chulane - 11-08-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: the frost took up the eyes - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 07:26 AM