Site Wide Event death is sure to outlast this catastrophe
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Mara is the last affected Ascended to take the cure, and with that watchful shepherding done, Wessex steps up to take it herself. There are others she’s concerned about, of course, like Ru - but she can only worry so much about someone who’s disappeared when she has so many problems in front of her.

Palms outstretched in holy communion with her Goddess, the Wraith’s circuits sizzle and fire with something that feels like it’s chasing the virus away. Relief finally begins to seep into her body and energy begins to reappear. Once she can think straight, this role reversal won’t be lost on the demigoddess - for every one who mentions the Blight, she can now shoot back that the Old Gods did nothing to help with this sickness, while her Lady told them how to find the cure, and then made it - for everyone, regardless of affiliation. The Heralds would never have done the same.

“Thank you,” she exhales with a quiet smile, the kind that people have when their pain is finally alleviated. There will be more to speak on later. For now, she needs to continue to clear her head. The Wraith teleports herself to the top of the Spire, where she can sit and watch the remainder of the people come and claim the cure.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: death is sure to outlast this catastrophe - by Wessex - 10-15-2020, 03:57 PM