[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Sam laughed at the bizarre compliment, only realising when it was said back to him quite how odd it sounded. "Thank you. You're one of the first to say so."

He always loved to hear of Gods, traditions and myths from other worlds, so Sam listened intently to her descriptions of Apollo, intending to note them down later for a future book collating all Gods from other worlds. He had occasionally wondered if the Voice had the power to bring Gods through the portal, if she could yet strip deities of their powers and drag them to help her. "Then you must have been very special? Have done something special for him?" Sam asked, if being blessed was such an honour.

Ludo could be difficult indeed; Sam laughed at what felt like an understatement. Any of the Gods could be difficult, including the Voice, even at the best of times. "Well...admittedly I don't have many. A couple of years ago, I tried to talk to them, and they cast sunlight on me, which is very painful for the Ascended." He glanced over to see if she knew that.

"Safrin did talk to me with Amalia present, but...well. Their disdain is clear. And I suppose when they say things against Ascended, they feel personal." He shrugged, suddenly feeling embarrassed that he didn't have enough examples.
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-31-2020, 11:57 PM