make the clock reverse
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Oliver was glad to know both of them were on edge and surely, many others were as well. "I... I'll ask Safrin the next time I see her, it wont be for a while because I have things to do... but if you can also ask Ludo that would be fantastic." Oliver remembered that Melita had a fondness for the god- she had drawn It for him and spoke all about It.

Once more, Melita provides comments that Oliver strongly agrees with. Honestly, he's pretty damn thankful he brought her along. It's given him an opportunity to know that he can rely on Melita- and go to her should something go wrong. She understands what he's afraid of and sees the exact same concerns as him. "Yeah... it's all different... I mean, she was demoted for a reason, yeah?" It all frustrates him and in his opinion, it was far from a fair election, but what the fuck can he do? There's no way to stop her from being Queen now.

The mention of him leaving is a tough one and he shakes his head. "Maybe someday... but I don't know if I can leave... all I know is The Grounds at this point. I help people at the manor and then there's me shop-" He'd love to move away and escape all of the drama that the Grounds holds, but to leave those two behind? And where would he go? Loren is in Halo, but he absolutely despises it there... and there's nobody he's ultra close to in Torchline, but that's also where he's happiest. "Maybe someday, if I do move, it'll be to Torchline." There's apprehension and honestly? Maybe moving wouldn't be so bad... but to leave the manor would mean he'd officially be living all alone.

Oliver tried to lean down, but made sure to give Melita some space. "Um.... shit, Deimos didn't mention it in his posting." Oliver leans back and thinks for a long moment. Fuck fuck fuck! "We take the flowers somewhere for sure..." But where is somewhere? Snapping his fingers to help himself think, Oliver tried to focus on things he had seen. "I... I think it starts with an A? An Area... Archway.... Activity? One of those..."

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
make the clock reverse - by Oliver - 10-14-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: make the clock reverse - by Melita - 10-14-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: make the clock reverse - by Oliver - 10-14-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: make the clock reverse - by Melita - 10-14-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: make the clock reverse - by Oliver - 10-14-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: make the clock reverse - by Random Event - 10-14-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: make the clock reverse - by Melita - 10-14-2020, 11:09 PM
RE: make the clock reverse - by Oliver - 10-14-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: make the clock reverse - by Melita - 10-14-2020, 11:41 PM