(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Raising his eyebrows at Wessex's response, Loren shrugged. "She does. But not everyone wants the world she's trying to make and she doesn't necessarily seem willing to accommodate them." He held up his hand in an attempt to forestall her response. "I know the old gods are much the same. And for what it's worth I have no quarrel with the Voice's goals, only some of her methods."

As the Wraith explained her presence he nodded and stepped aside, moving Astra as he did. "Then go see her." He gestured for the Queen to pass. "I appreciate the offer. But I've already spoken to more people who can't stand me than I care to recently. So I'll spare both of us the unpleasantness." Lips twitching, he let out a huff of laughter.

Clearing his throat, he rubbed the back of his head. "But...I'm planning to stay in the Hollowed Ground for a few days. If that's alright. So maybe I'll come find you later."
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Loren - 10-21-2020, 02:43 PM