(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Narrowing his eyes when Wessex declared that it did matter, Loren bit his lip. He didn't think it would, figured she was just saying that for form's sake, but he wasn't going to comment on it. Instead, he just shrugged when she explained that everyone screwed up.

Running a hand through his hair, he nodded at her analysis of Frey. "They don't tend to lie to me, just...not tell me things. But you're right and I'll go to a more reliable source of information in the future." He raised his eyebrows, wondering if she'd be satisfied with that.

When she mentioned wanting to end miscommunication and misunderstandings his lips parted. Rubbing his palm up and down his thigh he frowned. "I didn't believe you because you were sick, not because I don't believe you in general." Pausing, he added, "Besides, I wasn't in my right mind when we met either." His lips twitched with amusement, though it didn't reach his eyes.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Loren - 10-25-2020, 12:21 AM