{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I couldn't get the boy to kill me but I wore his jacket for the longest time
The fact that half a season, more, had slipped by unnoticed was terrifying. The fact that that half season had held so much even more so. God, he has a lot of apologies to make. But as he steps out of the misty white of the portal, arm in arm with his husband (his husband) Nate can’t help but let his shoulders drop, weight falling away as the smell of the sea and the sound of the docks enveloped them.

He was home, and he was well. They were home and well.

”It’s so fucking good to be back!” Nate crows, meaning the words in every way he could. His hand squeezed the attuned’s tightly, before he pulled it up to press a kiss to the back of Sunjata’s hand. Thank you for taking care of me darling. The accent in his head is clearer, stronger than it’s been before, no prt of Nate trying to hide it away anymore.

They could head home, and god, does he want to, but at the same time, it’s been so long since they’ve been out, together, just wandering. They’d been sick, or he’d been afraid, or this, or that. Nate wants to enjoy this evening, wants to spend it making memories he can call up clearly. So he starts walking, pulling the other man along with him, no plan, except maybe to follow his nose towards something that smells suspiciously like a donut. Even if he can’t taste it, doesn’t need it, a snack is a snack, and it seems like soemthing Sunjata would like.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM