{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
They were healthy now, weight lifted from Sunjata’s shoulders in one aspect before something else weighs it heavily too. Governorship. But for now? His first time home? He can spend a few moments recollecting himself, enjoying the company he’s in, never once worrying that Nate might stray or stop making sense, that his headaches won’t come back and drive him deeper into it too.

There’s a low hum of laughter at Nate’s crowing, a squeeze of his husbands hand as the attuned voice rings thick in his mind, accompanied with a thicker accent that Sunjata finds to be music to his ears. Of course. He hums back, intertwining his fingers with Nate’s comfortably before he follows Nate’s lead. He can smell the shop Nate’s heading toward, a rumble of sound leaving his stomach at the thought, never before realizing how much he loved the food here, how much he missed being home.

I have news to add to the celebration.” He says to Nate, gaze lifting from the shop that they’ve reached now to glance at Nate curiously, a hint of amusement crossing his face before he goes to inspect the treats. I didn’t tell you before because we were heading home. But now that you’re better and we are home… Remi stepped down as governor. He picks a specific type of treat, one coated in cinnamon and sugar, requesting a few of them from the baker before his attention turns back to his husband, a crooked smirk forming on his face, chin lifting a bit higher.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Sunjata - 10-15-2020, 06:25 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM