{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I couldn't get the boy to kill me but I wore his jacket for the longest time
Sunjata’s hand is squeezed tightly again as the of course ripples between them, Nate’s silent promise to do the same, now that he was whole and capable again. And oh, what work they had to do. No matter how he tried to stay in the moment, on the street and around the corner to the delicious smelling shop, Nate’s mind raced ahead. Plans old and new flicked through his mind, things they had to fix, to start. There’s no rush, but there is still a buzz of energy, Nate’s fingers tapping against Sunjata’s hand, eager to be doing things again.

The ding at the bakers doors brings him back fully, Nate hanging back a step, just to enjoy the smell of foods he can no longer taste, to savour the warmth of the shop and it’s contents. It feels so normal, and he’d never thought it would be soemthing he could miss.

”Oh do you?” Nate asks curiously, twirling to face Sunjata, and leaning back against the bakers counter, offering the woman a a bright grin and doubling their order before his focus locks completely on his husband. The warmth on his face only just barely flickers, one brow raising as the ascended searches the other mans face. Is there going to be another election? That would be the simple way to do things, but when did anything happen simply. No, if it was cause for celebration, then-

Remi handed it off to you, didn’t he?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM