{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I couldn't get the boy to kill me but I wore his jacket for the longest time
There’s hardly even a need for the answer in his head, the smirk stretching over Sunjata’s face telling Nate absolutely everything he needs to know. There’s a moment of pause for the other show to be dropped, for the punchline to be shared, but when nothing comes a flood of pride and joy washes out from Nate. He pushes off the counter to press in close to the other mans side, to press a long kiss to his cheek.

I think it sounds like we’re movin’ on up. A half remembered jingle floats across the bond with the song song words, Nate unable to stop the chuckle that forces its way past a mouthful of donut. At least he can’t choke. The Governors gonna need someplace fancy to stay. Another chuckle, paired with a belated Thanks! as they leave the store, the ascended shuffling his sweets between his hands so he can like arms with his husband as they continue on their stroll.

This time, Nate finishes chewing, swallows, and continues out loud. ”Is this gonna change anything?”
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM