{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
The pressed kiss to his cheek and the jingle reaches his mind, and Sunjata can’t help but to chuckle quietly, offering his husband a small nod as they turn to leave, thanking the baker for the treats. A place fancy for us first, governor second. We deserve that much, don’t we? Popping another bite of the pastry into his mouth, he spends a moment chewing on it before he swallows and they continue to walk down the alley, Sunjata’s gaze flickering into each shop curiously until Nate’s question hits and his head slips back toward him.

Changes it how?” He questions, arm still linked in Nate’s, a smile crossing his face. “We’ll get a new council. I imagine you want to stay as you were, unless you had something else in mind?” He watches Nate briefly, popping another bite into his mouth to chew on, ready to listen while his husband speaks.

A shop nearby has a young boy standing outside, calling out to those walking by that they’re selling fancy jewels and metals, something that also attracts Sunjata’s attention, feet pausing in step as it registers.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM