{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I couldn't get the boy to kill me but I wore his jacket for the longest time
Nate throws his gaze up towards the stars as they leave, the few that are out this early in the evening. Another pastry is stuffed into his mouth as his eye drops, head turning in the direction of Aumakua, of a ruin that he still pictures smouldering, despite the time that has passed (how much time has passed?). We deserve a hell of a lot better than that, if you ask me. Of course, everything they deserved was going to need to be put together by their own hands, brick by brick, but something about that thought made the destination seem that much sweeter.

A shrug rises and falls on his shoulders, Nate not sure what exactly he'd thought would change. "I guess... just that, yea." His tongue darts out of his mouth to find a stray bit of sugar. "I'm happy exactly where I am. But, I dunno. It feels like this should be more... something, I guess. Exciting, or..." Another shrug, this one a touch more helpless, and another donut shoved in his mouth, the last one he has.

There's a half formed thought of do they have fireworks here? They must that fizzles away as Sunjata stops, Nate turning back to look at the attuned. What is it? Comes the silent hum, the ascended following the others eyes, landing on the bits of shiny metal in the window. "Those are pretty." He murmurs, offering a smile to the boy as he steps past him, dragging Sunjata while he goes. There's no harm in looking, right?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM