{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
He’s warm, but no longer fever warm. And it’s easy for him to keep Nate close, let the Ascended seep the warmth from him, content and amused beside his husband as the conversation of titles and positions continues. “Buttering up is a good way to start.” He murmurs with a wink. You know exactly what kind of favors I’d ask of you. Comes the follow up, a purring, low hum that slips down the attuned bond toward Nate.

But then he’s distracted by the shop, whirling through the door, following as Nate guides him by the hand to a basket in the back. He wonders at what the rock Nate picks looks like, on the inside at least, the outside a bit less… Flashy which compared to Safrin he supposes fits the goddess well enough. And at the confirmation from Nate of the rock being what the Voice would like, he nods, attracting the attention of the shop keep with an easy smile.

Luckily the geodes don’t take too much for trade, and Sunjata and Nate end up getting away with a couple of them at a decent deal, Sunjata having picked one of his own that’s speckled with a rust hue and a deep navy line through the side. He links his arm through Nate’s again, spinning the rock in his hand as they reach the outside alleyway again, a half smirk crossing his face. “Should we detour to the shrine?” He asks, halfway through only remembering that the storms had destroyed it, wondering if it has been fixed yet or they’d arrive to quite the mess.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Sunjata - 10-17-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM